The Bluetooth is always switched on so you don't need to do this manually. Follow these steps to connect your device:
1) Turn Bluetooth on the mobile or tablet device you are using. Make sure you have "Location" settings enabled on your phone/tablet for the Shot Scope app. Please ensure that no other devices around you are connected to your phone as this might interfere with the connection.
2) Switch on your Shot Scope device.
3) Open up the Shot Scope app on your mobile/tablet and log in to your account.
4) On either the 'Rounds' page or the 'Courses' page tap on the 'Connect Device' at the top of the screen.
5) The app will now show "Device Connected"
You are now successfully connected via Bluetooth and are able to now sync and upload data between your Shot Scope device and app.