It is important to create and assign your clubs to your My Bag before you play for accurate club tracking.
Before creating and assigning your clubs you should make sure your tags are correctly set up.
To add a new club please follow these instructions:
1) Log in to your account on the online dashboard.
2) Navigate to the My Bag page.
3) Click on 'Add clubs' at the bottom of the page.
4) A pop up will appear displaying 4 headers: Type, Club, Make and Model. Click on the 'Type' header and select the relevant type, iron for example.
5) Now click on 'Club' and select your club number, 7 iron for example.
6) Now click on 'Make' and select the make of your club, Callaway for example.
7) Now click on 'Model' and select the model of your club, X Forged for example.
8) Once you have completed these then the 'Submit' button to the right of those headers should become available. Click on 'Submit'.
Your club has now been created and added to your 'Unassigned Clubs' section in your My Bag. Please note you will still need to assign your club to a tag slot in your My Bag before this clubs data can be tracked.
Automatically created clubs
If you didn't manually create clubs and set up your My Bag before playing a round then the system will have automatically created clubs for you. These will have also been automatically assigned. Your My Bag might look something like the image below:
You are now free to edit those clubs to your clubs correct Make and Model.