You might do this for example if you played and uploaded a round before creating your clubs in My Bag. This would create a set of default clubs which you could then edit to the correct make and model of your clubs.
If you want to edit an existing club then follow the instructions below:
1) Login to your app.
2) Navigate to the My Bag screen on the app.
3) Tap on the club you wish to edit, the club will be highlighted red if you have done this successfully. If the club isn't assigned to a tag you will need to assign it to a tag before you can edit it.
4) Then tap on the "Edit Club" button at the bottom of the screen.
5) You will then be taken to the 'Edit Club' screen. You will need to select your clubs "Type" "Club Number" "Make" and "Model". You do this by pressing on the "Pencil" icon next to each section. To confirm your selection on each section tap the "Continue" button at the bottom of the screen.
6) Once you have the sections completed tap on the "Save" button. Confirm your selection by pressing the "Save" button again on the pop up that appears.
Your club has now successfully been edited.